[Osia-members] Open Source Developers Conference Tickets and Deals

Aimee Maree Forsstrom aimee at aimeemaree.com
Mon Nov 19 10:37:06 EST 2012

Hi all,

Just letting you know that Open Source Developers Conference has
released student tickets for $200 at a limited number of 20 (

Also to help people who may not be able to get 3 days off we are selling
day only tickets these are at $100 for the day and can be purchased for
all three days.

And one last note, the team has worked hard to ensure the Annual Dinner
is one to not forget, we will be having an exquisite 3course meal at the
Australian Technology Park where the hilarious Stewart Smith will be
presenting on The Future of Open Source and Flying Cars? to the back
drop of super computers. For people who would like to bring there
partner/family member/friend [humans or robots only] we are also selling
tickets at $85 per head, the price includes the 3 course meal and 3
hours of beverages.

We are also running a Mini-Conf day this year with PHPCamp
phpcamp.net.au and CMS Expo cmsexpo.net.au if you or one of your clients
might benefit from the camp day please send me an email as I have a
limited number of free tickets to hand out.

One last note, members of any user group (including OSIA) can use a
discount code of user_group to receive a 15% off OSDC and Mini Conf day
tickets.

please visit osdc.com.au for more information

Thanks

Aimee Maree Forsstrom
Open Source Developers Conference 2012