[Osia-members] May interest you: Fwd: 2013 Victorian ICT Industry Survey - Now closing Thursday 28 March

Daniel Jitnah djitnah at greenwareit.com.au
Thu Mar 21 12:29:48 EST 2013

Hi All,

This survey may interest you.  (see below)

In my opinion this represent an opportunity for the Open Source Industry
to "show presence" in the survey.  I have just completed the survey and
its very non-demanding.

I therefore think if as many OSIA Members and friends do it, if you have
not already done so, it would be a positive thing for the Industry.
Note that OSIA now has a seat at ICT Clusters Roundtable of the
Department of Business and Innovation of Victoria Gov.

OSIA is also in the process of developing its own survey and expect to
have it available next month.

There is an opportunity here for any Member who may wish to have a
particular subject surveyed.  It may be possible to insert appropriate
questions(1 or 2)  in the survey.   Please contact me asap if you are
interested in this opportunity.   The survey will be particular targeted
to Members and friends but open for anyone to answer.

Cheers
Daniel