[Osia-members] FINAL REMINDER -- OSIA AGM & member forum TOMORROW

Jack Burton jack at saosce.com.au
Thu Oct 31 15:43:47 EST 2013

Afternoon, all.

One last reminder that the OSIA AGM & associated events will be held
tomorrow (Fri 1 Nov) in Lecture Theatre HH3-08 (Level 3, room 8), Hans
Heysen Building, University of South Australia (City West Campus), 55
North Terrace, Adelaide (although it's probably easier to enter from the
Hindley Street side).

Registration opens at 5pm, with drinks & nibbles provided.

The AGM itself will commence at 5:30pm. See Paul's 13/10 post to the
list for the agenda & papers; and my 25/10 post to the list for the
draft minutes of the AGM held in Sydney in 2012.

After the AGM, we'll be launching the second edition of the OSIA case
study brochure & announcing the findings of the 2013 member survey,
after which Mike Hideo will lead a workshop on brand identity (see
Mike's post to the list of 21/10 for more info).

Members are invited to join the Board for an informal dinner at a nearby
restaurant (venue tba) after the workshop.

This is an important opportunity to influence the direction your
industry body will take in 2014. I look forward to seeing many of you
there tomorrow.

Regards,

--
Jack Burton MACS CP