[Osia-members] OSIA Board - Member Funding Request - Follow Up

Holden Dynamics ch at hdix.com
Mon Sep 9 11:36:41 EST 2013

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE OSIA BOARD & MEMBER FUNDING REQUEST -

Some months ago, your Board put out a request to members to assist with
funding the development of high quality strategic position papers, to be
authored by  OSIA member Brendan Scott, of Open Source Law
http://opensourcelaw.biz, to greatly assist our profile and position when
dealing with Government or other Industry bodies. The funding is requested
initially via "financial pledges".

Up to now we received two generous offers of assistance. Thankyou to Mr Ron
Skeoch from Muli Management, and Bob Waldie of OpenGear.

As the matter stands, the "financial pledges"  made so far are not quite
sufficient to  move the matter forward.and as a result the Board is now
calling for final offers of support, no matter how small they may be.

"Please help, as we are reliant on the understanding and comittment of
members to fund this significant matter.!

If you can assist, please contact the Chairman or me to record your
pledge (all amounts accepted) or for further information by email or
telephone as follows:

Carl Holden - 04 2728 2728 or <ch at hdix.com>
Jack Burton - 04 3828 7866 or <jack at saosce.com.au>

Sent from:
--
 ,-_|\           Holden Dynamics Pty Ltd
/     \     PO Box 1, The Oaks NSW 2570, Australia

International:
Phone  +61 2 4657 2929
Mobile +61 4 2728 2728
Fax    +61 2 9012 0888

CAGE Z03G2
Australian Business Number  44 003 265 861

and
may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If
you
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to use or disclose
this
information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone
and
delete the original message from your mail system.