[Osia-members] OSIA 10 year anniversary event - and Postgres?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Sun May 4 17:11:49 EST 2014

Hi all,
I'll be coming and hoping to catch up with everyone.

In particular, we at LISAsoft are providing commercial support for the
Postgres database, so do let me know if this would be complementary for
your Open Source business, and maybe we can catch up.

(We also support the GeoSpatial Open Source stack - if that is of interest).

--

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or