[Osia-members] Has anyone mined email list archives to prove collaborating in Open Source works?

Stuart Guthrie stuart at polonious.com.au
Tue Dec 22 08:56:38 AEST 2015

Hi Cameron,

It's difficult to say. Some forums are chatty and worthwhile to whip up enthusiasm.

I get interested in helping when I think I can contribute,  when it's really easy to get started and when the core development are friendly and helpful not snooty and arrogant (which of course you are not).
Fwiw I think you have done an amazing job over the years with your work. I think it should be more recognised.

--
Best regards

Stuart Guthrie
General Manager