[Osia-members] NSW Government Digital+ 2016 industry briefing [Fwd: FW: Industry Briefing - Digital+ 2016]

Jack Burton jack at saosce.com.au
Fri Jan 29 12:26:28 AEST 2016

Afternoon, all.

I've been asked by one of our contacts at the NSW Department of
Finance, Services & Innovation (DFSI) to pass on to all our members the
below invitation to the 18 Feb industry briefing on NSW Gov's Digital+
2016 strategy, so here it is.

OSIA members who do business with the NSW Government (or seek to do so
in future) may well find the briefing useful.

Note that OSIA is now working with DFSI on a couple of their
initiatives (although Digital+ 2016 is not one of those) and they
appear genuinely interested in engaging more effectively with the
Australian OSS sector. So I'd encourage those members whose target
markets include NSW Government agencies to put in an appearance.

Apologies for the formatting -- that's the way it arrived. In case the
links come out munged, the web version is here:
http://news.procurepoint.nsw.gov.au/

Regards,

Jack Burton
<jack at saosce.com.au>