[Osia-members] Resignation

Brendan Scott lists at opensourcelaw.biz
Wed Nov 30 18:28:30 AEDT 2016

Thank you for your longstanding commitment to OSIA.  Thank you also for the time, commitment and energy you have put in as a member of the executive and as a member of the organisation over the years. You've been integral to the organisation's achievements, and arguably it's existence, for a long time now.   I'm sorry to hear that the board won't have the benefit of your experience going forward and I hope that the new executive is able to match, or exceed your achievements on behalf of OSIA to date.

I hope that you'll continue to participate and to support OSIA's goals and wish you every success.

Best wishes Jack,

Brendan

--
Brendan Scott IT Law Open Source Law