[Osia-members] [Fwd: Subject: Two former OSIA directors honoured by ACS]

Jack Burton jack at saosce.com.au
Sat Jun 10 22:57:53 AEST 2017

Evening, all.

Malcolm Hill has tried to post the message below to the osia-members@
list twice this week. Both times failed (first one disappeared into the
ether; second one bounced back at his ISPs MX, which seems to have DNS
issues, but only for mail addressed to OSIA's listserv...), so I'm
forwarding it to the list for him now, in the hope that I'll have
better luck than he did.

I've added my actual response to Malcolm's post where it belongs (at
the end, naturally), to avoid posting twice in rapid succession.