[Osia-members] [Linux-aus] What Open Government can learn from us Open Source folks

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:20:43 AEDT 2018

Thanks Mark for your feedback,

I'll endevour to work through it (as well as the feedback a number of
other people have been providing) over the next few days. If you have
the chance to copy your feedback into the relevant sections of the
document, that will make it easier for me to address. Otherwise I'll
insert in where I think it is applicable.

I have actioned (and resolved) most of the comments received so far.
Outstanding comments are either:

* Recent

* Have some deep concepts behind them which I'm still considering how
best to address

* Conflicts with other priorities we are trying to achieve with this
document. There have been ~ 20+ people who have been adding suggestions.
I'm hoping to achieve "rough consensus" but am aware we can't satisfy
everyone.

With regards to the position of Linux Australia, I'm aware the Linux
Australia Council met last week and was going to discuss supporting this
proposal, but I haven't heard what was resolved. If someone from the
council who was at the meeting could reach out to me to let me know how
you would like to proceed, that would be great.

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier, Learnosity