[Osia-members] [PRESS RELEASE] OSIA calls for genuine free trade instead of 'Byzantine' CPTPP

Jack Burton jack at saosce.com.au
Wed May 2 16:18:02 AEST 2018

Afternoon, all.

OSIA has put out the attached press release today. Also available online
at: http://osia.com.au/f/osia_cptpp_pr5.pdf.

This is the seventh in an ongoing series of public statements by OSIA
regarding CPTPP and it focusses on OSIA's submission to the JSCOT TPP-11
inquiry (lodged on 20 Apr, but only approved for publication by JSCOT
today), which is now available at:
http://osia.com.au/f/osia_sub_201804_jscot.pdf
and at:
https://www.aph.gov.au/DocumentStore.ashx?id=19af91f2-b876-4dd9-8683-17e0a1b23d47&subId=565185

As always, any members with an interest in this matter are welcome to
contact Mark, Josh or me either on- or off-list.

In particular, any member interested in joining the OSIA TPP Committee
to help drafting our current submission to the Senate References
Committee inquiry should contact me off-list.

Regards,

--
Jack Burton FACS CP <jack at saosce.com.au>