[Osia-members] Call for Sessions - DrupalCon Sydney

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Wed Oct 10 12:51:10 EST 2012

DrupalCon is coming to Sydney.
6-9 February 2013
Crown Plaza Coogee Beach Hotel
http://sydney2013.drupal.org

Based on the success of Drupal Downunder, the Drupal Association has
agreed to make Sydney the location for the first DrupalCon outside North
America and Europe.  Hopefully, it will be the first of many in the Asia
Pacific region in future.

Drupal has become one of the world's largest open source communities -
and is active, diverse and very welcoming.

In that spirit - please consider participating!  If you work with the
open web, and have something to share please review our tracks, and
enter a session proposal.

The call for sessions closes 26 Oct 2012.
http://sydney2013.drupal.org/program/submit-session

We're looking for sessions for 6 different tracks
 - Content Authoring
 - Case Studies
 - Business and Strategy
 - Community