[Osia-members] Call for Sessions - DrupalCon Sydney

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Thu Oct 25 09:13:45 EST 2012

Just a quick reminder - please please don't forget to get those session
proposals in for DrupalCon Sydney!

It closes tomorrow!

All you need at this point is - know which track you want to target, at
which level your session will be pitched at (beginners, intermediate,
advanced)  A title - and a paragraph or two of what you'll be covering.

http://sydney2013.drupal.org/program/tracks

http://sydney2013.drupal.org/program/submit-session

cheers
Donna