[Osia-members] Open Source Conference Cookbook?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 18:45:06 EST 2012

Hi,
I'm helping pull together a Cookbook [1] for the series of conferences
for "Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial" (FOSS4G), which will
be based upon lessons learned from a number of prior conferences.

Before we go ahead and re-invent the wheel, I'm wondering if other Open
Source conferences have a Cookbook, or "Body of Knowledge" or similar
which we could use as a basis for our Cookbook.

Maybe something from LinuxConf or the Open Source Developers conference?

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Cookbook

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager