[Osia-members] Open Source Conference Cookbook?

Paul Foxworthy paul at cohsoft.com.au
Fri Sep 14 15:50:56 EST 2012

Hi Cameron,

linux.conf.au has a team of "ghosts", people who have helped to
organise earlier conferences and give some guidance to the organisers
of the latest one.

Their distilled wisdom is at http://wiki.linux.org.au/LCA_HOWTO . It
seems their howto was partly inspired by another for the ECOOP
conference, which can be found at
http://www.ecoop.org/resources/HowTo.pdf

The lca bid guidelines at
http://wiki.linux.org.au/Linux.conf.au_Bid_Guidelines might be useful
too. The page includes links to some actual proposals.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773
Email: sales at cohsoft.com.au

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/