[Osia-members] Addendum to OSIA November update

Jack Burton jack at saosce.com.au
Thu Nov 28 19:17:30 EST 2013

On Wed, 2013-11-27 at 17:07 +1030, Jack Burton wrote:
> Member referral service
> -----------------------
> Regarding the development of the member referral service, an
> announcement will be made later this week.

OSIA is pleased to announce that the contract for development of the
much discussed member referral system has been let to OSIA member
Refactor (Qld) and that work on the project has now commenced.

We expect to launch the service during the first quarter of the new
year.

The Board would like to take this opportunity to thank all members who
responded to the RFP.

Regards,

Jack Burton
<jack at saosce.com.au>