[Osia-members] Australian Open-source-knowledgable Lawyers?

Nick Moore nick at mnemote.com
Wed Aug 30 09:59:00 AEST 2017

Hi all,

     Relaying this query on from another mailing list, has anyone got
     recommendations for an Open Source knowledgeable Australian lawyer,
     preferably in Melbourne?

    Specific request is: "Need some commercial licensing advice, and a
    bit of opensource advice so we have a clear view internally and
    grant our customers the correct "usage guidelines". Thought poeple
    who actually understand opensource licensing would be helpful as we
    and our customers use it a lot."

cheers,
     Nick

--