[Osia-members] [PRESS RELEASE] OSIA welcomes Senate inquiry into CPTPP

Jack Burton jack at saosce.com.au
Thu Mar 29 22:37:29 AEDT 2018

Evening, all.

OSIA has put out the attached press release today. Also available online
at: http://osia.com.au/f/osia_cptpp_pr4.pdf

This is the sixth in an ongoing series of public statements by OSIA
regarding CPTPP.

As always, any members with an interest in this matter are welcome to
contact Mark, Josh or me either on- or off-list.

In particular, any member interested in joining the OSIA TPP Committee
to help drafting our forthcoming submission to the Senate References
Committee inquiry should contact me off-list.

Regards,

--
Jack Burton FACS CP <jack at saosce.com.au>