[Osia-members] Published: What could Open Government learn from us Open Technology folks?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:01:42 AEDT 2018

The Linux Journal has published this open letter:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/what-could-open-government-learn-us-open-technology-folks

**

*Despite open government’s best intentions to prioritise collaboration,
government bodies consistently duplicate each other’s effort.
Collaborating as effectively as open communities is much harder than
you’d think.*

*

A number of us “open technologists” have drafted a paper describing the
challenges government faces, along with our vision for how to address
these. It is being presented as part of Australia’s updated Open
Government National Action Plan. … more
<http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/what-could-open-government-learn-from.html>

*

And I'll be submitting to the Australian Digital Transformation Office
tomorrow.

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier, Learnosity