[Osia-members] OSIA August update -- addendum

Jack Burton jack at saosce.com.au
Tue Aug 27 18:08:04 EST 2013

Sorry -- forgot to mention in the main update:

OSDC 2013
---------

Just a quick reminder that OSDC 2013 is coming up in Auckland on 21 to
23 October -- see http://osdc.org.nz/

In previous years, OSDC has been well attended by OSIA members, and I'm
sure this year's will be no exception.

OSIA has taken out a "Fantail" sponsorship of OSDC 2013.

In addition, at least two OSIA members that we know of will be
exhibiting in the foyer, so please stop by and say g'day to them in
between sessions.

Regards,

--
Jack Burton MACS CP