[Osia-members] OSIA Sydney Meet up

Brendan Scott lists at opensourcelaw.biz
Wed Aug 28 14:44:38 EST 2013

Dear All,

Marc Englaro, Bob Birchall, Dave Kempe and I met this morning.  I received an apology from Irma Birchall.  We discussed a lot of things relating to openness and open source.  A common theme running through our discussion was that there is a general interest in openness and that we ought to be connecting more.  To that end, we've resolved to create a monthly meet up to discuss Open* -> Open Source, Open Data, Open Government, transparency etc.

The first meet up will be morning tea in early October at Sol1's premises in Crows' Nest. Sol1 is also sponsoring the coffee (thanks Dave!)

Please pass the word around and, if you're interested in coming along please let me know.  I will provide more detail closer to the event.

Regards

Brendan